One of the most dominant competitors in WSB, the top ranked Heavyweight (91 kg) has won eight matches in Season V, with strength, pressure and a clinical ability to finish fights his main weapons. The Astana based fighter is undefeated throughout his entire WSB career, after 14 straight victories.
Levit finished with the same amount of points as Cuba’s Erislandy Savon after the close of the Regular Season, but claimed the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Heavyweight quota because of his impressive TKO record, as only one of his seven opponents in the group stages managed to last all five rounds with him.
The Kazakh icon secured another stoppage win in the semifinals against Russia’s Vitaly Kudukhov, and his marauding and claustrophobic style makes life exceptionally difficult for any foe he faces in the ring.
Fast for a Heavyweight and blessed with excellent stamina, he believes the upcoming WSB Finals represents the battle of the best, and that the competition overall is a very innovative project.
Away from boxing, Levit enjoys reading about history, while his own boxing hero is Mike Tyson. After achieving his quota for Rio 2016, he has ambitions of becoming an Olympic Champion next year, but is eager to claim success first against Cuba Domadores.
- World Series of Boxing – very innovative project
- Astana Arlans Kazakhstan – is the team where each boxer is value
- Cuba Domadores – opponent interesting to fight with
- WSB Finals – batlle of the bests
- Boxing is – profession
- My hero is – Мike Tyson
- My favourite food is – borchsh
- My favourite drink is – tea
- How I see my future – to develop sport in Kaz
- A knockout in my mind is – the best result of the bout
- My dream is – to be Olympic champ